Welcome

Hey all,

here's my little place to rattle off my thoughts, hope you enjoy.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Most Influential

You gave me acceptance, and I gave you judgment.
You gave me hope, and I gave you worry.
You gave me patience, and I gave you frustration.
You gave me your love selflessly, and I gave with strings attached.
You taught me how to smile, and I showed how to frown.
You showed me the good inside me, and I brought the worst out of you.
You were by my side no matter what, and I disappeared at your time of need.
You left this world before your time, and it should have been me.
You knew I’d run away but you forgave me, and I carry the shame.
You asked me to promise that I’d love fearlessly, and I stand here with the scars.
You are always in my heart, on my mind and touching my soul.
You saved me from myself.
You believed in me.
You listened to my whining.
You held my hand.
You kissed my eyelids.
You loved me.
I was afraid to tell you before but I’m not anymore…I love you, always have; always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment